It’s October, which means it’s the end of Q3 and beginning of Q4. Personally I work on a quarterly goals cycle so I want to share a few of my achievements throughout the last 3 months and share what I’m hoping to achieve in the last few months of 2021.
My goals for Q3 were:
- Take 2021 Book Count to 70 – Done (I’ve read 78 books)
- Pass AWS Architect Associate Exam – Done
- Take PSM-III Exam – Done (Passed)
- Take PSD-I Exam – Done (Passed)
- Host my CKD Site on AWS – Done (with a domain name, the site itself is still a work in progress)
- Edit and Republish Donuts and Dragons – Done
- Internal Work Goals 1 and 2 – Done
- Get Weight Down to 215lbs – Fail (ok, this one didn’t go so well, I’m sat at 222lbs at the time of writing)
So what do I have in mind for Q4? I intend to:
- Take 2021 Book Count to 100
- Pass AWS Security Specialist Exam
- Take SPS Exam
- Build a Lean Coffee Website
- Publish a Short Story with the Donuts and Dragons Team
- Paint my Lannister army of A Song of Ice and Fire miniatures
- Paint my Warhammer 40k Salamanders
- Finish the core pages of the CKD Site
- Pages Get Weight Down to 215lbs (really this time)
- To hit a financial goal I’ve set myself.
What are your goals for the rest of 2021? Have you got any new year’s resolutions you’ve not hit yet?
One thought on “Q3 2021”